A one-off refresher classes session for second-time (or more) couples. This is an opportunity to get together with others to prepare for the birth and new baby.
“Second time round we had forgotten the positions and breathing etc. The refresher made it a breeze and really special knowing exactly what was what even down to the noises I made, even though I seemed on another planet.”
The course covers:
- Previous experience and hopes this time.
- Practicing of breathing and active birth positions.
- Partner’s role during birth.
- Combining new baby with older child(ren) and sibling rivalry.
- The class lasts for two hours and is arranged according to need.